Friday, July 8, 2011

Greet And Meet

I took Magic and Prize over to meet Atlas, the new rescue of the Romanos.. I thought since he as only 10 mos, they'd play a bit. Didn't go as planned...it was too hot outside.

Mine got there, check out Atlas, marked the entire yard, Prize was trying her best to get in George's lap, Atlas was wrapped around my legs.

After a while, all three went off into Ursala's flower bed.....

....they conferenced a bit.....and came out deciding that everything was okay, but it was too hot to play.

When George headed to the house to get them some water, they went, too. Determined to get in the cool!.

Magic was still trying to go in, but Atlas came running back. Eventually, we all went in, brought in the new toys I got for Atlas to play with and then I took my two home. Perhaps when he comes over here to stay a couple of hours, they'll be comfortable enough to run and play.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Originally, this was a place to tell you my news. Then I got a new camera and it became a way to see how we live here at Kalahari Rhodesian Ridgebacks - the fun things, the everyday things and even the humdrum things.

It's just home. I'm glad you stopped by and come again!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP