Monday, April 11, 2011

Snacking Season Has Begun

Ah, yes. It's that time of the year when the dogs and I go on a walkabout....me walking the entire way, them snacking 3/4 s of the way!

First stop - blueberry bushes....

Never mind they are pea sized and still green. They still must taste good. I was complaining about the "pests" eating my blueberries one day and a helpful gentleman told me I needed a large net over my bush. I sighed and told him my "pest" were much too large to be put off by a net..... ;-D

After a nosh of blueberry, we move on to the pears, which are still about as big as the end of my thumb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Originally, this was a place to tell you my news. Then I got a new camera and it became a way to see how we live here at Kalahari Rhodesian Ridgebacks - the fun things, the everyday things and even the humdrum things.

It's just home. I'm glad you stopped by and come again!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP