Friday, April 29, 2011

Late Afternoon

Late afternoon, the sun going down behind the big oak tree...me sitting on the back porch. The dogs can be doing the cutest things, but drag out the camera and they no longer will cooperate!

Sizzle ( lying down) and Prize...totally ignoring me, but Prize has her eye on me.

I call her over..she sits instead, looking at me as if to say "You talking to me?"

Guy was looking to the left and right and finally, looked straight at me. Man, that one whisker is white and long!

Magic trying to ignore me and thinking about a nap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Originally, this was a place to tell you my news. Then I got a new camera and it became a way to see how we live here at Kalahari Rhodesian Ridgebacks - the fun things, the everyday things and even the humdrum things.

It's just home. I'm glad you stopped by and come again!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP